Glenwood Garage Access Card Holders
Please be advised that effective April 1, 2017, the cost for a daytime (6AM – 8PM) monthly access card will be $285 or $330 per quarter. This depends on selected permits.
- Failure to renew your permit through PROPARK by the close of business on the last date specified above, will result in your access card being deactivated. THERE MAY BE 5 DAY GRACE PERIOD GRANTED.
- If your card is deactivated, you will have to make other parking arrangements. You may still park in the Garage as a daily parker by paying the $1.00 per hour fee for as many hours as required. Please note that space may be limited.
- There are pay station options at Lackawanna Plaza, 25 twelve hour meters along Glenwood Avenue by the CVS/Dunkin Donuts plaza. The cost to park there is .25 cents for 15 minutes. We recommend that you download and use the ParkMobile app at these meters.
- If you do not have your access card with you, you must obtain a ticket at the entry gate and pay the daily rate for as many hours as required. It is your responsibility to keep your card with you.
- If your card is deactivated, the next available person on the Wait List will get your space. You must add your name to the Glenwood Garage Wait List, if you wish to obtain a parking space.
- Access Card Holders/Daily Parkers may NOT park in the 2HR only spaces, unless you will be staying for TWO hours or less. Short Term parking spaces are strictly enforced.
- There is a $10.00 replacement fee for all lost access cards.