Glenwood Garage Access Card Holders
Please be advised that effective April 1, 2017, the cost for a daytime (6AM – 8PM) monthly access card will be $95 per month.
We will also be giving you the option to pay quarterly at this time as well. If you choose that option, you would make 4 payments of $285 or you can continue to pay on a month-to-month basis.
- Failure to call the BP office to renew your permit by the close of business on the last date specified above, will result in your access card being deactivated. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS OR GRACE PERIOD GRANTED.
- If your card is deactivated, you will have to make other parking arrangements. You may still park in the Garage as a daily parker by paying the $1.00 per hour fee for as many hours as required. Please note that space may be limited.
- There are 13 twelve hour meters on Lackawanna Plaza, 25 twelve hour meters along Glenwood Avenue by the CVS/Dunkin Donuts plaza as well as 52 twelve hour meters in the lower Royal Parking Lot (opposite the Farrand Lot). The cost to park there is .25 cents for 15 minutes. We recommend that you download and use the ParkMobile app at these meters.
- If you do not have your access card with you, you must obtain a ticket at the entry gate and pay the daily rate for as many hours as required. It is your responsibility to keep your card with you.
- If your card is deactivated, the next available person on the Wait List will get your space. You must add your name to the Glenwood Garage Wait List, if you wish to obtain a parking space.
- Access Card Holders/Daily Parkers may NOT park in the 2HR only spaces, unless you will be staying for TWO hours or less. Short Term parking spaces are strictly enforced.
- There is a $10.00 replacement fee for all lost access cards.